Quick Review - Code Review Tool Checkmarx SAST
Code Review is an essential component of the security of any IT product. Whether you are involved in code review activity in any software development life cycle phase, Checkmarx Static Application Security Testing (SAST) is a great tool to minimize security issues in the whole IT product.
As supply chain attacks are on the rise, Checkmarx provides an in-depth report of security issues. You may refer to learn more about code review and what tools can be used for the activity. Also, it is recommended to go through the 50-Point Checklist for Secure Code Review.
This blog provides you with a quick review of the Checkmarx SAST tool that will help you in assessing the capabilities of the tool, also advantages, and disadvantages of the tool.
- This tool is very effective in improving the security of applications. It also helps in securing the internal development process
- Able to secure open-source code
- Technical support for resolving issues is awesome
- The report format provides details of issues
- Integration with CI/CD tools available
- Easy to use
- Less number of false positive
The Checkmarx SAST tool is available for trial by requesting a demo on the official website. You need to provide a business email while requesting for email.
Subscribe us to receive more such articles updates in your email.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Nothing gives me greater joy than helping my readers!
Disclaimer: This tutorial is for educational purpose only. Individual is solely responsible for any illegal act.